Attention, mothers and mothers-to-be! Register now for what promises to be the most inspiring and informative event of the year for mothers and mothers-to-be, Mamalette Live! 2015. Mamalette Live! 2015 comes up on Saturday, 14th November 2015 at the Co Creation Hub, 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.
If you are a new mother or hoping to become a mother, then you have to be at this event.Mamalette Live! is an annual event that brings together experts as well as new and experienced mothers & mothers to be. With Mamalette Live! 2015 we are celebrating 2 years of our existence by bringing together the very best of our community to discuss topical issues that affect women such as fertility, pregnancy, childcare, finance, marriage and relationships etc.
We are also happy to announce the following confirmed updates about the event;
● Our first early-bird fitness session at 8am-9am sponsored by Trupprwill feature a panel of fitness experts offering tips and advice for new and old mums alike on the best ways to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle pre and post pregnancy.
● Our second session of the day will feature representatives from financial institutions like Access Bank and Pal Pensions talking about budgeting, finance and managing the home.
● Doctors from LUTH are coming to volunteer their services at our pregnancy drop-in advice session.
● Pathcare will be providing “Know Your Numbers” test for all women in attendance on the day.
● We have partnered with Sabel’s Angels to provide creche facilities on the day for all mothers in attendance.
● We also have a fun activity session planned for kids aged 2 to 6. A storytelling workshop withAsa to spark light discussions on local languages and morals.
● We have partnered with Media Concern Initiative for women and children to provide sex education classes.
● In addition PushCV will be providing CV rewrites for mums who are actively seeking employment.
● What’s more we will be providing a delicious packed lunch for the first 250 women that register by 10.00am
Our Mamalette Live! magazine is also ready and about to go to print, we still have advert slots available should you be interested.
We hope you are as excited as we are? We use this opportunity to invite you to come to MamaletteLive! and look forward to seeing you.
How to register for/ or participate at Mamalette Live! 2015
1. Visit www.mamalette.com/live and click on the registration link at the bottom of the page and get a confirmation by email.
3. Follow our hashtag #MamaletteLive on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or are having trouble with registration.
5. For sponsorship/exhibition enquiries you can reach us on the following numbers; 08166218444, 07035622388, 08101259062, 07063799373